Your Local Custom Repair Family Jewelry Store in Alpharetta
3000 Old Alabama Road, Suite 107
Johns Creek, GA 30022
The Perfect Location
Located in the heart of Alpharetta and Johns Creek, Atlanta Diamond Design has been creating custom jewelry and repairing our customers’ jewelry for over 35 years.
Get a Glimpse of Our Custom Design Process
Our custom design jewelry is all made in-house on premises in our Alpharetta location. With a full shop and the most cutting edge technology in the industry we can make your dream jewelry come to life.
Can’t find what you are looking for in the showcase? At Atlanta Diamond Design we specialize in creating one-of-a-kind jewelry that is unique just for you.
At Atlanta Diamond Design we know jewelry. We offer while you wait, while you watch repair so that your jewelry will look like the day you got it.
Whether your watch isn’t keeping time, your crystal broke, or you’re just not sure what is wrong, our professional watch repairman will be able to fix it.
We can help you keep your jewelry safe. An appraisal for insurance is the best and easiest way to keep your precious jewelry safe in case something happens.
- Izzy and the Atlanta Diamond Design team have always treated me professionally. Their selection is terrific.Peggy S.
- I highly recommend them for all your jewelry needs. They make me happy!Tina-Marie S.
- Izzy and Sophia were so accommodating and personable! I will be back! No cookie cutter jewelry here! Nothing better than that!Jeff G.
- Love this place! Very personal service! I can trust that I have the very best in quality at a fair price! Thank you!Romi C.
- He is true professional and the end result was an amazing high quality diamond ring! — Dr. Bo RochesterChiropractic Spine C.
- Beautiful selection of jewelry, and the team is helpful and knowledgeable.Laura B.
- I have always had wonderful experiences with Izzy and the ADD team.Christina Whitworth B.
- Izzy is the best person I have ever done business with. That means in any business not just jewelry. He knows...Bruce C.
- Very warm and friendly place to shop. Great pieces to view and talk about.....Eldon C.
- Priscilla was very courteous & helpful, I received a call back in the time that she told me it would happen, they fixed my ring and it looks MUCH better.Steffi M.